- To receive information on entering / leaving the Republic of Moldova, contact the green line of the General Inspectorate of Border Police – 0 22 259 717, or the green line for managing the refugee crisis: 080001000;
- You can access the border crossing points in the Republic of Moldova here: https://www.border.gov.md/index.php/ro/harta-punctelor-de-trecere
By Disposition no. 1 of February 24, 2022, of the Commission for Exceptional Situations of the Republic of Moldova, it is allowed to enter the country of foreigners coming directly from Ukraine, upon presentation of one of the identity documents, including their copies or in electronic format (diia.gov.ua) , including expired expiration date:
- for minors:
the certificate attesting the birth of the child issued by the medical institution,
national identity card (ID card / internal passport),
other types of documents that allow the identification of the person (certificate of identity of the citizen of Ukraine, issued by the Embassy of Ukraine in the Republic of Moldova, temporary identity card issued by the Office of Migration and Asylum, card / ID card, etc.
- for adults:
national identity card (identity card, internal passport), ordinary passport,
other types of documents identifying the person (certificate of identity of the citizen of Ukraine, issued by the Embassy of Ukraine in the Republic of Moldova, temporary identity document, issued by the Bureau of Migration and Asylum,
military booklet, etc.,
- Yes, but within 24 hours of crossing the state border, the compulsory civil liability insurance card for damage caused by motor vehicles will have to be purchased.
- During the state of emergency in the Republic of Moldova, the obligation to hold a vignette was suspended.
- At the crossing of the state border on the Moldovan side, no power of attorney (declaration of agreement) is required for minor children if he is accompanied only by a parent;
No need to present the vaccination certificate or test.